Friday, December 30, 2011

Workin' Hard


I've been working super hard over Winter Break to get my new room ready. Trying to organize, decorate, and figure out what I'm doing and what's going to work best for my new class. I was in EVERYDAY the first week of break and then just about every other day the second week of break. Needless to say, it hasn't really been a "break" for me. I actually do like organizing and decorating my classroom though. It's really fun for me! It's finally looking pretty good too! I've also been working hard to make some pretty cool posters and planners and such.

This is an I PICK poster that I made for my library! (I'm pretty proud of it!) It'll help the kids choose the right books for them to read! Pretty snazzy!

More good stuff to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment